Terms & Conditions
We accept cash, paypal, credit/debit card and EFT (electronic funds transfer) payments*.
Credit cards accepted are VISA, MasterCard* – A 2% surcharge applies to all credit/debit card transactions.
For Electronic Funds Transfers please call us to arrange:
028 71 366819 (within United Kingdom)
+44 28 71 366819 (International)
0748 4119097 (within United Kingdom)
+44 748 4119097 (International)
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure all reservations.
- Bookings can be cancelled or amended up until 48 hours prior to your arrival date. After that time the full accommodation charge will be due and non-refundable.
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations made within 48 hours of the arrival date and the full amount of the first booking day** will be charged to your credit card. GBP £ 20 administration charge is applicable to all refunds issued for cancellations made more than 48 hours of arrival.
- There will be no refund for early departures.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
(Sorry, but we have to let you know)
Any linen marked or damaged from spray tans, cosmetic products or by any other means will incur a minimum laundry fee of GBP £20 per item or if badly effected at item replacement cost.
Items enjoyed from the mini-bar will be charged to your account. (See in-room price list).
Loss or damaged keys will incur a GBP £80 surcharge.
Smoking within the premises (including sun deck, fire escape or within five (5) meters of the property entrance) is strictly not allowed. A minimum charge of GBP £100 up to GBP £150 will be levied to cover two (2x) days room charge and all associated cleaning and deodorising costs.
3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Check In – Check Out:
Check in at Pennyburn B&B is from 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm on the day of arrival.
Departing guests should vacate room by 11:00 am on the day of departure.
Pennyburn B&B is specifically for adult guests therefore we are unable to accommodate children under 16 years of age however, children aged 16 + when accompanied by an adult.
Whilst every effort is made to keep this site accurate, Pennyburn B&B reserves the right to change the information contained here and makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the contained information.
The information provided by Pennyburn B&B on this site which may include, but is not limited to, general information, advertising, suggested action and advice, products and services, is owned by Pennyburn B&B and subject to copyright.
The information compiled by Pennyburn B&B is of general nature and should be used for reference only. Although attempts were made to provide you with accurate information at the time the information was included on the site, you should not, under any circumstances, rely upon the information as comprehensive and/or accurate research or advice in a particular field.
Pennyburn B&B accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, claim or expense suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information provided in this site. This site may contain information of, or links to, other parties and their opinions are not necessarily those of Pennyburn B&B. The presence of any link or information of other parties should not be construed as an endorsement of those parties or the accuracy of their information.
* EFT Transfers (Electronic Funds Transfer) you can also contact us via the contact page to get bank account details.
** First Booking Day refers to bookings that are made for two or more consecutive days. We only charge the first day in the case of multiple consecutive bookings and not the full term of the booking.
This is a United Kingdom website and is subject to British law.
Page updated: 25/07/2015